How often do you get to look at hyper-local history? We might be able to study state and national history, but let’s look through the eyes of the founders of the city and see some old buildings that are still around today. Our tour will be led by Jim Miller, director of Historic Valley Junction, a newly named Great American Main Street Award winner.
Julia’s designed a teacher aid in her head — since it involves video, we can’t say if it will go live before the tour.
1. First come, first serve. Parents must attend with their children.
2. Exact meeting location given by email upon registration.
3. Cancellation given by email and telephone blast. Please be sure to have your PayPal information up to date if you have a new email address and/or phone number.
4. Use the PayPal button below to sign up. Families are $2 each, with 50 cents of admission going to the Valley Junction Foundation. Include the number of people attending and the family name. Ask if you need assistance with PayPal by phone 515-422-9747. No refunds are given. Donations to the Valley Junction Foundation are accepted and encouraged at the meeting site.
5. Registering for this program will place you on Three Sisters newsletter subscription (roughly once a month) email list. Registration also gives consent to be photographed for publicity purposes — no full front view of faces or names will be used. Let Julia know if this is a concern.